Come hear an expert panel discussion, sponsored by the Ward 6 Dems and the Hill Rag, examining the issues of transparency, policing, prosecution, supervision, and accountability in addressing violent crime in our community.
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 13
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Community Action Group's Harold J Gordon Building (124 15th Street SE)
- Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen (confirmed)
- DC Attorney General Karl Racine (confirmed)
- Representative of the Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement (ONSE) (confirmed)
- Moderator Walter Smith, Executive Director of DC Appleseed (confirmed)
- Representative of DC Metropolitan Police Department (invited)
- Representative of DC Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) (invited)
- Representative of the U.S. Attorney's office (invited)
RSVP to join us at https://www.ward6dems.org/ward_6_matters_panel_on_justice_in_dc_wednesday_nov_13.